Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WESTLIFE are going to Singapore!!!!!


WESTLIFE are having concert at Singapore on 8th September 2006!!! I feel very sad because I don’t have time to go. Well, you all know college got lots of assignments and have to prepare for the test. I was kind of hope that Westlife would release DVDs for this concert in Singapore, so I will be able to watch and feel the joy there.

I get to know Westlife is because my sister wanted to buy their first album “WESTLIFE”. After listen to their songs, I started to like their songs and the boys (Nicky, Shane, Mark, Kian and one previous member of Westlife---- Bryan). I was enjoying when listen to their songs and the story about them.

Although I can’t go for the concert, I still hope that their concert successfully!

That all.

Lana.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home