Saturday, October 07, 2006

Korean Drama-- My Lovely Samsoon




Oh……, I love Korean Drama!!!!!
One of my favorite is “My Lovely Samsoon”.
This drama is about a 30 year old lady, unmarried, fat and hope that she could married a guy who will love her, supporting her and make her proud to introduce to her family and friends.
She has a talent in making cake, pastry, strudel and something you will definitely love o eat when you see it.( Hmm…., I am getting hungry when typing this and just by thinking of it.)
After watching it, I felt an irresistible impulse to make something delicious myself and wanted to learn their language.
I love the music that plays in the drama.
I wonder whether Korean sleep in a bed or on the floor.

Oh well, that’s all.
Take Care.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home