Friday, October 13, 2006

~ Princess Hour ~



I have been waited for this drama for so long……………………………
It has been advertised for months.
The main actor and actress are soooooooo………. handsome and sweet!!!
Although, I just watch a few episode and has already read about the story synopsis (just by reading the synopsis doesn’t really get into it!), but I think it was worth to watch!!!

The exam will start in another seven weeks, MUST keep pushing myself to study now!!!!!
Otherwise, I don’t dare to think about the result.
That day go to work at the Japanese Restaurant, have to wear the uniform there. It is a Japanese style top and black skirt (but the black skirt is too short for me, but I had no choice, had to wear it). That day was the Japanese’s wedding, so I went to help up. The bride was so beautiful. They play many interesting games while the banquet starts. They drink saki too. It was a very good experience working at the restaurant because I get to learn about how the Japanese’s wedding progress.

~ 宫--- 野蛮王妃 ~
哦!已经等了好久的韩剧终于做了!
戏里的一角 --- 律,真的好帅哦!!!
我也喜欢申彩静一角啦!!!因为她长的也蛮可爱的。
虽然才看几集,不过还觉得蛮好看的。

唉,还有多七个礼拜就考试了,要多逼自己努力点了!!!
要不然,真不敢想象那后果呢。
那天到日本餐厅工作,因为有日本人结婚所以才去帮忙。
要穿他们给的衣服(正确来说是“借”),是一件日本式的上衣和一件黑色短裙。
新娘好漂亮哦!!!在婚礼上,他们还玩一连串的游戏。
也有喝日本烧酒。
这次去工作也学了不少东西,也目睹了一场日本人的婚礼。



Ok, That’s all.

written on 9th October, 2006
by
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home