Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Completion Ceremony for A-Level, MUFY, CAT, LCCI



7 July 2007 was a special day for me. It is special not because of 777, but it is was the completion ceremony for A-Level, MUFY, CAT and LCCI. I receive the certificate from our pricipal Mrs Hor and I was very nervious at that time (I couldn't even control myself from shaking!)

Then, I take photos with a few of my friends but some of them went home quickly that I don't have that chance to take picture with them.

There is the Live Earth concert today held in several countries today!!! And I am happy that I, myself have answer the call. Have you answer the call??? If you miss the Live Earth concert, you can still watch in this website --- www.liveearth.msn.com

My college will have some kind like "Love our planet, love our home" activity and I really wish to join the event because our planet really need us NOW!!!

Thats all. BYE!
Love ya.
Take Care.



Lana.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home