Friday, August 10, 2007

High School Musical








I really love this movie when I first watch it on Singapore Channel 5. There are lots of singing in this movies and I really really love the songs in this movie!!! Besides, the whole movie was about the high school life of the students and their passion about doing things they really want and like to do.

This kind of movies are my favorites because of the singing part. Songs like "Breaking Free", "Start of something new", "When there was me and you", "What I've been looking for" and "We're all in this together" are really nice to listen. I really enjoy the music and the whole story!!!

They are going to have "High School Musical 2: Sing It All Or Nothing" and the soundtrack for the second movieare available for pre-order now at Harris.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home