Monday, December 31, 2007

The last day of 2007 ~~~ The Golden Compass ~~~ Heroes












Today is the last day of year 2007. My resolution for 2008 would be to work harder on my studies and eat healthy.

I went to watch "The Golden Compass" today. It was really a great movie!!! The Golden Compass is an exciting fantasy adventure, set in an alternative world where people’s souls manifest themselves as animals, talking bears fight wars, and Gyptians and witches co-exist. At the center of the story is Lyra (played by newcomer Dakota Blue Richards), a 12-year-old girl who starts out trying to rescue a friend who’s been kidnapped by a mysterious organization known as the Gobblers - and winds up on an epic quest to save not only her world, but ours as well.

"Heroes" shows today too at 10pm. When I was watching it half, the television started to get blur and I first thought that it was because I was watching a movie before that and that my eyes are tired, but it turned out to be that the television itself is the problem. So, after the ten minutes show, I only got to "listen" to the show and this makes me very unhappy.

It was just past 12 midnight and .......... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!! I heard a lot of the fireworks sound.

Take Care.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home