Friday, December 28, 2007

National Treasure 2 : Book of Secrets









Wow.... you should watch this movie now if you haven't watch it.

It is full of exciting parts and adventures...

14th of December is the day of my college annual ball and its also my first time for the prom night.

Everyone were dressed very handsome and beautiful that night. Our college have the first musical --- "Fame Musical". I love only the music and singing part only, as for the "drama" , actually I don't really like it but it is not that bad.Some of the "actress" can actually sing very well and this is the best part of this musical.

After that, I went to the pub named "Dolce" and continue our party.

On the 16th of December, I attend to my primary school classmates gathering at one of our classmate's house. We chit chat a lot... laughing...snap some pictures...
And I was hoping for the next year gathering.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home