Saturday, October 13, 2007

Resident Evil 3







6th of Octorber was my friend's birthday, we went to Redbox at Jusco Tebrau City to celebrate her birthday.
My friends and I bought a pair of shoes for her.
After that, one of my friend suggest to watch Resident Evil 3 together.

I didn't watch the first and second part of this movie. But it looks like an interesting movie. So, when she said she wants to watch, i agreed.

This is first time I entered into the cinema without knowing what exactly the movie was about. (I just know that is about zombies...)

Although, I haven't watch the part one and part two, but when the movie started, it really give a feeling that I want to continue watching.

As I continue watching, it keep bring me surprise! The whole movie was really amazing... !!! I will definetely go for the next part of this movie!!! And I wish that I got the chance to watch the first and second part...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home